Preface EP [F4F]

Banging track sir I really like the claps the mix Is very clean not sure what beat came after it but damn it's nice sorry I got off topic

Percussion elements on here are fire brotha. Not bad to say about this one. Loved the chilled and subtle mix but it still did the job and hit. My only complaint prolly is that was wasn't longer man

First off, thank you very much for checking out "Beef" in my thread. I appreciate the love and feedback, especially the part about fading in the sample.

Really feeling this, especially because it's soothing. I can see a few rappers on a few of these tracks. My favorites were the intro and "History," which I particularly liked. Keep up the great work. Your sound is you, but varied.

Keep it up, playa.

This is great work man. Did you make all those sounds yourself? There's probably some producers that'd pay good money for some samples of this kind of stuff.

Sorry for the late reply I've been hella busy but let me drop some feedback on the beats. I like the sound selection you picked for the beats real clean chill vibes but I agree with the Thrillz you need to work on your drums the patterns can be more interesting to compliment the nice melodies and the kick and snare should be louder than the percs also in some of the beats your melodies and 808s go out of key try keep everything in key so your music doesn't sound off.

Back