Piano Beat - "Broken"

Yo I really like these melodies. Levels sound good too on your sounds. I would just focus more on getting your overall master of the sounds down and add some variation to your arrangement. ex: I would change/remove the main piano chords everynow and then, then I would arrange my sounds to build back up to bring the chords back after about 4 or 8 bars(1/4 time). You could do this too add a bridge in your beat also, I would add a bridge by bringing in a pad or pluck behind the chords, then drop the chords and just leave the pad/synth with the solo piano lead, I feel like adding a pad or something behind your chords(very low on volume underneath your other melodies) adds an atmosphere to your beat also and makes all the sounds feel a little more real. But overall its a good beat. I like the melodies and all the sounds you brought in and took out throughout the beat.

I took your advice and fixed the drums and overall master of that beat you commented on the other day! check out the new version - - SPITFIRE - by KronicBeatz | Kronic Beatz | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Back