"Personal" Sampled Beat

kinda boring dude, it's not terrible but i didnt like all the layers in the vocals and sometimes it seems like you try and rush too many words into a rhyme when you dont have enough time, your voice kinda sounds boring too.
i dont mean anything bad, i just kinda felt bored by the whole thing
the mixdown on the beat isnt terrible but its kinda boring the low end doesnt punch my chest like it should andthe sample is a little too repetitive. i dont dislike the beat, but it needs more time in the mixdown stage, as well as the vocals do
give it time though, keep grinding in the studio you definitely know what youre doing, it's just still a little rough
rome wasnt built in a day though

kinda boring dude, it's not terrible but i didnt like all the layers in the vocals and sometimes it seems like you try and rush too many words into a rhyme when you dont have enough time, your voice kinda sounds boring too.
i dont mean anything bad, i just kinda felt bored by the whole thing
the mixdown on the beat isnt terrible but its kinda boring the low end doesnt punch my chest like it should andthe sample is a little too repetitive. i dont dislike the beat, but it needs more time in the mixdown stage, as well as the vocals do
give it time though, keep grinding in the studio you definitely know what youre doing, it's just still a little rough
rome wasnt built in a day though
I appreciate the feedback! Vocals aren't mine, but i'll keep everything in mind regarding the sample mixing. Thank you for your time!

Back