Paradise Memories - f4f

Nice chill instrumental with some sick drums I think the beat and name of beat fit very well the beat gives off vibes of someone just replaying past memories well thats what I get when I listen and I'm guessing same for you since you tilted the beat Paradise Memories. I like this but I do feel another melody or a set of some interesting chords would really suit this beat.

Check out my latest.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...d-type-beat-rockstar-f4f-548727/#post50099732

Great sample and chopping as usual. Like homie above me said that sample really does create a sad, thoughful vibe for a rapper to spit some pain over. A cat with bars like Lupe would destroy this.

Drum pattern was good, perfect amount of swing but I felt the snare selection could've been better or maybe emphasize the lower frequencies more in it with an eq, personal preference.

Here's my latest beat, can you listen and drop some feedback: Neptunes Type Beat

The mixing on paradise memories needs some work, its sounds too flat and lifeless which is a result of lack in high end and brilliance. The panning is decent but the brightness of the track should be brought up to give it more energy. The Dream Daze beat is perfect! Nice vibe and perfect mix I have nothing to say about that one!

smarturl.it/ryyseeme

Back