Thread: "Pajamas" | F4F

Thanks

"Pajamas" | F4F

Sign in to disable this ad
    Greetings earthlings!

Here is another new travel, something for you to warm up with and be cozy while you space out.

"Pajamas"

Travel safely,

- TTT
    |

Thanks
    I liked this lo-fi vibe a lot, but in this case it is something fresh to me as lo-fi songs I used to listen were little bit sad & mellow, but your track sounds more positive to me. Also cool transition to a completely new theme in 2:30, both 'tracks' blend cool with each other. This would be a great music to listen in the morning with a cup of coffee, it was a really great travel.

If you'd like to check my tracks and let me know what do you think and what you'd eventually do another way - I would be grateful for that:

"Pajamas" | F4F

Thanks
    Did not expect that drop. The sampling is sick here, the off beat feeling gives it swing and a lifelike feeling. This feels like lo-fi, but not lo-fi if it makes sense. Its catchy, the melody is gonna be in my head for a while. I love the drum work too. The mixing is great, and the switchup is beautiful.

My only advice is to mix the samples into the background a bit more, they seem a bit too "in your face" to relax me.

I love this vibe, defo something that wouldnt feel out of place on a spotify playlist, quality wise too!

I'd love some feedback on my track, if you could. Thanks in advance!

late. by zodat. | Zodat | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks
    Good melodic work and sound selection. This sounded like a soundtrack to a 70s movie. The switch up is cool, sounded very different from the first part though, like a different beat. It didn't bother me, but it did sound like two beats squeezed into one, leaving the first one unfinished. I think the mix is good - I do not hear anything I would want to correct. Overall, this is decent, I enjoyed the chill vibe. I like the percussion elements and the vocal samples in this. Good job man!

I'd appreciate your feedback on my latest beat: (F4F) D'zhi Muzik - "New Bugatti"

Thread Information