The Only One [F4F]

Nice vibes but I feel like the vocals need a bit more energy. It sounded a bit like you holding back, wouldve liked to hear you go more all out it certain part. I like how you're stepping out the norm sonically! I respect the artistry

i really like it, think you just need a better mix and to bring the track up to a point of excitement like where you start singing with more energy and the beat gets more exciting with harder drums.

any feedback from the community would be appreciated on my latest instrumental YouTube

I like your style a lot, Ill definitely check out some more of your stuff as you remind me of KiD CuDi a little. The thing that instantly seemed to grate me was the mixing of the lower frequencies being panned in one direction, it throws the whole track off for me and makes it hard to listen.
Keep going with your style, but Id fix some mixing issues and itll be a great track

This is solid you really have found your own style and I like it its dope my only problem is sometimes I feel you could add more energy in your delivery like on the hook you could start putting more energy into so listeners can really feel where your coming from if you get what I mean. Also I was listening on headphones for this one and I noticed majority of the music is coming from the right side it would sound better if it was balanced.

Check out my latest.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rnative-hip-hop-trap-f4f-549034/#post50100856

Honestly this was pretty dope homie. I feel like your vocals were mixed pretty nice and i thought your voice sounded pretty nice and crisp. I enjoyed it. A different vibe for sure. I like the direction you were going on this. Keep it up homie.

Definitely different from the norm, I dig it. I think your vocals sound overpowered by the beat. I would like to hear more of them and less of the track (beat). The drums would sound nicer if there were more at the forefront and panned to give that live drummer feel. Other than that, keep it up!

Preface EP [F4F]

Back