Old Kanye, New Chance/Drake type (F4F)

This is really nice man! Only thing thing that I think would be nice to change is add some harder kicks and add some more synths the beat starts to sound a little empty after a while. Nice work overall man! Followed your page. Check out my newest track and leave some feedback if you would like <3 :

bro this is hella clean. drums bang fasho, mixed pretty good. then the ending where it picks up is tight. I think more drums would sound clean in my opinion like some open hats are something. But overall goodjob hob homie!

Interesting way it begins, and same thing can be told bout when the song really starts. Nice sample cutting details, hi-hat is okay, kick and snare are good. Mix sounds good balanced. Cool style, maybe a more present bass line would help. Like how it ends too. Could you review this beat here i made?

thanks bro, & I really mess wit the idea of the swing sample, thats pretty tight. The switch ups are nice too, drums are okay. I feel like you can add more variety in the drums tho to make it more smooth. The ending was a little random also in my opinion. But other than that I fasho feel this homie, keep on grindin!

This is nice! Definitely reminds me of something Chance would rap on. The sample (if you used one) is very soulful, and the bass line you added under filled in the low end so well. The keys you played too were a nice little addition to the beat. The drums also worked well for me, there's a lot of percussion going on so that the drums don't become stale. Nicely done on that. Maybe adding more sections to have it switch up every now and then would make this better, but this is still dope regardless. Great job.

Let me know what you think
https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../dropped-lofi-beat-tape-100-feed-feed-524207/

Damn., drums are slapping through the mix on this one. Love the vocal sample in the back round too. My only suggestion would be turning the bass guitar up slightly ! :)

This is really nice! Lovin that chipmunk vocal. You don't hear these type of beats much anymore which was basically the first thing that got me interested in hiphop beatmaking.
But this has Trap influences and is dope.

Back