Oh Zella - f4f

The beat sounds good, I like the drums! Maybe you could do something more on the beat, to add some dynamics to it. Maybe a bridge, some new melody or something on some of the sections!
With that being said, I liked it :D

Great chopping of the sample and usage. Drums are great. I see people saying it could use a lil variation like another melody or something, but i think it's good exactly how it is. It lets the artist breathe.

Return FeedBack HERE

Great use of a 21 pilot sample and I like how you created such a great melody from this; the repetitive use of the vocal refrain kind of reminds me of daft punk. No complaints from me though I wish you added some more subtle variations to the structure of the song.

Feedback on this please Next of Kin [F4F]

why did you post this in a hip hop forum, this is like some drum and bass or old school house break music it sounds like trash to my ears, nothing I could hear anyone spit over.
Maybe buy some drum kits and work on making a beat with only 1 instrument or sample to begin with and then gradually add more to help with the overall broadness of sound not just grab any junk you think might be good at throw it all together like I would this track the bin if it was a psychical copy

[h=1]Chill beat - Daughter Youth Sample [F4F][/h]

why did you post this in a hip hop forum, this is like some drum and bass or old school house break music it sounds like trash to my ears, nothing I could hear anyone spit over.
Maybe buy some drum kits and work on making a beat with only 1 instrument or sample to begin with and then gradually add more to help with the overall broadness of sound not just grab any junk you think might be good at throw it all together like I would this track the bin if it was a psychical copy

[h=1]Chill beat - Daughter Youth Sample [F4F][/h]
Lol man bless your heart you made my day:angel:

Back