OG Just Blaze Type Sample Flip - Boom Bap - "For real this time"

FlipSumn

Some feel good vibes for the love birds.

Still need to work on the transitions and add some effects, but F4F, lmk what yall think ✊��

Last edited:
I liked the beat! The intro is interesting and made ma wait with interest on how the main section would start and how the samples would be chopped. The samples are chopped and pitched dope as well, so I really enjoyed listening.

My recommendations would include transitions you already mentioned. I would think for example about Low Pass filter sweeps (recently I recorded automation on my own using mouse and the effect was quite cool). Moreover, to me the samples are a little bit pushed to the background and they deserve more place in front.

Nonetheless, really cool work, respect! I've got also some sampled tracks as well, I you would give them a listen and let me know what you think, I would appreciate it a lot, please refer to my signature for that.

Besides I am working on my own Track Recommendation script and I need some input from people who listen to different music. In case you would like to support me then please check the thread below:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...potipy-track-recommendation-experiment-553487

I liked the beat! The intro is interesting and made ma wait with interest on how the main section would start and how the samples would be chopped. The samples are chopped and pitched dope as well, so I really enjoyed listening.

My recommendations would include transitions you already mentioned. I would think for example about Low Pass filter sweeps (recently I recorded automation on my own using mouse and the effect was quite cool). Moreover, to me the samples are a little bit pushed to the background and they deserve more place in front.

Nonetheless, really cool work, respect! I've got also some sampled tracks as well, I you would give them a listen and let me know what you think, I would appreciate it a lot, please refer to my signature for that.

Besides I am working on my own Track Recommendation script and I need some input from people who listen to different music. In case you would like to support me then please check the thread below:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...potipy-track-recommendation-experiment-553487

I appreciate the feedback! Didnt think to make the samples more prominent - im always worried im crowding the front of the mix, but im going to try it based on your feedback ✊�� I've been meaning to play with some filter automation, great idea on the filter sweeps!

I like that Aaliyah flip (one of my favorite songs of hers). At first I listened to it on my Bose Revolve Plus bluetooth speaker which is mono, and I think the stereo effects get lost and there was a lot of clashing in the mix. But when I switched to my K701 headphones, it sounded great. Really good balance, and even tho the arrangement was high energy, everything felt like it had it's place. no crowding, etc.

I suggest checking your mixes in mono to make sure nothing weird happens. Great work, and thanks again for the feedback!

Oooooooooo that transition from the intro to the verse or rest was smooooove boyy. Really liked the beat a lot. Really dope sample flip with a great variety and range in the beat that makes it feel dynamic which is great. This beat is tight man thats all I can say. Had absolutely no problems with the mixing as well. Well done brother this shit dope. Keep pumpin out stuff. F4F Week 2: WHITE GIRL - Snan

Oooooooooo that transition from the intro to the verse or rest was smooooove boyy. Really liked the beat a lot. Really dope sample flip with a great variety and range in the beat that makes it feel dynamic which is great. This beat is tight man thats all I can say. Had absolutely no problems with the mixing as well. Well done brother this shit dope. Keep pumpin out stuff. F4F Week 2: WHITE GIRL - Snan

I appreciate the positive vibes man ✊�� I listened to your track "white girl" and i love the beat. The hooks is cool, and I think the mixing is solid, although the voice feels like it's sitting outside of the mix a little bit, but that might be the sound you're going for. The verse feel a little simplistic, there's definitely skill in there, so maybe it's the delivery. It'd be good to pick a few songs from your fav emcees and use them as reference for the vocal mixing and delivery.

Solid overall - keep going my dude!

Back