Off my beat tape "Servant King"

Synths and these pads are dope! I would like if that saxophone was a little bit louder. Drums need to knock harder, consider soft clipping them. Your arranging and sound design are your strenghts, consider working on a mixing part more!

Synths and these pads are dope! I would like if that saxophone was a little bit louder. Drums need to knock harder, consider soft clipping them. Your arranging and sound design are your strenghts, consider working on a mixing part more!

More Sax, I gotchu lol. I just bookmarked a youtube video about Soft Clipper vs FL Studio Limiter, ima go over video and see what I can make happen. Preciate the feedback

Yeah that sax gives it soul for sure. Yeah soft clipper saved my life for drums, simple but effective tool. I'd maybe take some high end out of that bass too but that might just be my preference. The brass is a nice touch to the composition. Hats off for making a full project too, i checked some others , very soulful sounds. "Everlasting" and "Streets of Gold" are bangers !!!

(F4F) Kush-D - Know Thyself (Full lyrical project/mix tape/UK Hip Hop/Boom Bap/)

Back