Obsessively - New instrumental hip-hop (Sampled)

That violin sounds nice, drums are solid. However, this piano doesn't sit right for me. I'd widen the stereo image (just simple L/R with R being delayed, nothing fancy) and go a little bit lo-fi on it with digital distortion (just a bit, so it gets that extra crackle) and then low pass that to give space for violin. Other than that it's a really solid beat. Nice one!

Full Stash | Dark x Melodic

Piano is one of my fave instruments in Hip Hop tracks and this sounds like it could be mob flick music. Like the violin throughout also.

That violin sounds nice, drums are solid. However, this piano doesn't sit right for me. I'd widen the stereo image (just simple L/R with R being delayed, nothing fancy) and go a little bit lo-fi on it with digital distortion (just a bit, so it gets that extra crackle) and then low pass that to give space for violin. Other than that it's a really solid beat. Nice one!
thanks for tip...i will try!

I think that the bass doesn't match well with the other instruments. In my opinion I think you should change the notes.
The rest is OK. Nice Work!!!!!

I like the drums and bass.. the piano is what it is it works, maybe try dirtying it up a bit more tho.. maybe a slight bitcrusher just to make it sound a bit lofi. The kicks are punchy and bass is nice although it could do with a bit more variation in the playing now and then. However this is hip hop! So it can be fine as a loop. Rtf? Peace Anime Freestyle Challenge!!!!! [F4F]

Back