The Notorious B.I.G - Everyday Struggle (Rottamies Remix)

To be honest it doesn't make sense. the accapella never matches the "beat" the tempo is way off from his lyrics. The point of a remix is to make the song better than the original.
if after the ambiance and his first verse when you echoed out "man" a two timed (jungle) beat kicked in to actually mix with the tempo it would sound good.

Last edited:
To be honest it doesn't make sense. the accapella never matches the "beat" the tempo is way off from his lyrics. The point of a remix is to make the song better than the original.
if after the ambiance and his first verse when you echoed out "man" a two timed (jungle) beat kicked in to actually mix with the tempo it would sound good.

"The point of a remix is to make the song better than the original." :D

I didn't get it why acapella doesn't match beat... If acapellas and beats BPM is 89 and acapella is synced to the beat, how it can't match?

yea, i dont know what buddy is talking about either, the BPM's are about right and match up. this actually pretty cold, i like the softer modern beat over his voice. you actually just inspired me to go dig up some old samples and try this.

I Dont Know About My Dreams (instrumental) F4F!!!

What up future producers, i just finished up a beat and wanted some feedback and constructive criticism. i cant say that this beat is in any particular genre, its just different... let me know who you could see on the track
samples taken from -james blake - klavierwerke
-james blake - wilhelm scream
-and Inception
-James Litherland's - Where to Turn...

anyway thanks in advance and F4F as always!!! feel free to comment on soundcloud as well.

SOME PEOPLE ARE GONNA TROLL.
Not trying to "Troll" Just give an honest opinion from a true hip hop head.

Big's lyrics do not match up to your beat, you need to slow/speed up the accapalla to match the lyrics to your snares.. It's great that the beats are both 89bpm but old hip hop is made on old akai's boss and yamaha samplers, the loops were done by ear, not cut out and looped with a visual image of the sound wave on a computer like today so the loop is not consistent. The 89bmp in that song will vary depending on where you calculate the beat.

Feel free to listen to these other novices, but you posted on this forum for feedback, so call me a "troll" is you want but as my previous post states, this would be a great song if you remixed it as mentioned above.

Back