No Government [Rap/Trap Instrumental] - Happy Type Beat | Prod.By SOLD

prod.bysold

BEAT/INSTRUMENTAL #64: NO GOVERNMENT - PROD.BY SOLD

THOUGHT PROCESSES:

Utopia. A theory one could only imagine. Always figured that leading a life with no rules can be exciting.
Thing is, I was inspired by the recent Hong Kong rioting drama based on their extradition laws from China.
I don't want to be too political here but the idea of this beat is from the basis of being a rebel towards the state.
Managed to come across some photos online showing the democratic violences yet seeing some faces being
very happy and satisfied with the rebellion. Hence the beat's tempo is inspired by the vigorous ways of people
abutting rules while the intent of the riot is as beautiful as it seems. Here in this beat, I'm trying to find
beauty in imperfection. Here's one added to my Happy Pills playlist, "No Government' . DM to work!

Appreciate Your Comments!

Your beat is nice and it reflects happiness with some intensity , I like the ambiance,percussion that you put into it.

Your beat is nice and it reflects happiness with some intensity , I like the ambiance,percussion that you put into it.

Hey man, thanks for checking the post out. Always trying to improve on my production skills too! Looking for collaborations as well if you are keen. I'm open!

Back