nkgnt beats - PIGEON [F4F]

I like the structure of the beat, it sounds like an actual trap beat that is ready for a rapper to use right away. Love the melody as well. It gets a bit repetitive though, the melody that is, towards the end of the track, maybe look to add some other sounds or filters to make it more interesting, or try and use an agressive bass sound in stead of the 808 in some sections maybe. The mixing is good imo, you can try to add a bit more high end to the hi-hats I think, but that is just my personal preference. Bless up.

Check out my beat if you get the chance: Hip-Hop/R&B beat - "Lost" F4F

these are some quality trap beats man im sure a lot of rappers would pay a lot of money for these. just keep exercising ur creativity to stand out from ur peers. heres my track

I like the structure of the beat, it sounds like an actual trap beat that is ready for a rapper to use right away. Love the melody as well. It gets a bit repetitive though, the melody that is, towards the end of the track, maybe look to add some other sounds or filters to make it more interesting, or try and use an agressive bass sound in stead of the 808 in some sections maybe. The mixing is good imo, you can try to add a bit more high end to the hi-hats I think, but that is just my personal preference. Bless up.

Check out my beat if you get the chance: Hip-Hop/R&B beat - "Lost" F4F

Thanks for your feed!

Back