Nipsey Hussle x Roddy Ricch Type Beat | "Prolific" | Trap | Give Feed Get Feed 100%

LongLiveTheKing

Nipsey Hussle x Roddy Ricch Type Beat | "Prolific" | Trap | Give Feed Get Feed 100%

drop your links below AFTER leaving genuine feedback to receive genuine feedback in return

Lotta room for vocals for sure. I think the beat is chill, cool main melody. With this kind of standalone beat it's hard to give feedback because it sounds like vocals belong on it first, else it feels a lil empty. :p But yeah it's perfectly set up for when that happens!

The drums in this beat are hard they got a lot of knock in them. I like the lead melody and instrument you used in the chorus section it really sets the vibe. The main melody is nice but it gets a lil repetitive I would suggest giving it some variation during the verse. Good work overall!

I like the effects on that main melody for sure, nice vibe. I kind of wish there was one harder sounding snare to match with that more airy one you have. Something to think about maybe. Pretty nice overall though.

Not bad, pretty generic though. I like the effects on the main melody that waver some of the ending notes, but other than that the beat feels a bit too repetitive. Would be nice if it changed up in the 2nd half with a new melody or arrangement. Keep it up, you have the right idea and thanks for the feedback on mine!

Lotta room for vocals for sure. I think the beat is chill, cool main melody. With this kind of standalone beat it's hard to give feedback because it sounds like vocals belong on it first, else it feels a lil empty. :p But yeah it's perfectly set up for when that happens!

Thanks bro, seems like the general consensus is I left too much space haha. Hopefully that’ll get fixed like you said when an artist blesses the track

This is a nice beat man. I would suggest to mix it better by turning everything at 0 volume and then slowly bring up the drums and the rest of the sounds accordingly. That way the beat will have more punch. Otherwise it's a great arrangement. Keep it up.

Love the low end on this, would great on the right system. First thing that jumped out at me for improvement like August said is that snare,it feels too small/weak , was expecting more trappy than that.

And don't worry about leaving too much space,it's a relatively short beat, you don't need a lot of change-ups. Good work and thanks for the feedback yesterday.

Not my style, but I agree with the consensus. Will fit a rapper perfectly when you find one to jump on it. I liked the gross beat parts around the 2 minute mark. That was a well timed change sir.

This is a nice beat man. I would suggest to mix it better by turning everything at 0 volume and then slowly bring up the drums and the rest of the sounds accordingly. That way the beat will have more punch. Otherwise it's a great arrangement. Keep it up.

Man thanks for the quality feed feed I tried your tip on a more recent beat and it DEF helped. Preciate that a lot! Much respect !

Love the low end on this, would great on the right system. First thing that jumped out at me for improvement like August said is that snare,it feels too small/weak , was expecting more trappy than that.

And don't worry about leaving too much space,it's a relatively short beat, you don't need a lot of change-ups. Good work and thanks for the feedback yesterday.

i just went back and listened you guys are right. My ear wanted to hear something more full come in at some point. I didn’t realize I used the same perc all the way thru! thank you for the quality feed

I like the effects on that main melody for sure, nice vibe. I kind of wish there was one harder sounding snare to match with that more airy one you have. Something to think about maybe. Pretty nice overall though.

ty for pointing that out! I didn’t hear it at first but I def do now! Got the kick to hit harder too. Much respect l!

i wanted to remember to come back and thank you personally for the tip I used it and it helped a lot g

Love the visual first of all.. rip... the gating on the synth is cool. Mix sounds clean and I personally really love snares that sound like that. Reverbs sound good together. I would just add a little alternation, maybe reverse the melodies sometimes or something. Keep it up. Here's mine - 808 / Jazz / Groovy Beat - James Bond Dropped Some Acid REPLYING TO ALL FEEDBACK

Yeah I could add a lil more sauce, I left it kinda basic cuz its a quick 2 min track so I figured once an artist jumps on it you wouldn't even notice haha gonna check you out rn

Back