Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nipsey Hussle x Roddy Ricch Type Beat | "Prolific" | Trap | Give Feed Get Feed 100%

Thanks

Cool Nipsey Hussle x Roddy Ricch Type Beat | "Prolific" | Trap | Give Feed Get Feed 100%

Sign in to disable this ad
    drop your links below AFTER leaving genuine feedback to receive genuine feedback in return

Thanks
    Lotta room for vocals for sure. I think the beat is chill, cool main melody. With this kind of standalone beat it's hard to give feedback because it sounds like vocals belong on it first, else it feels a lil empty. But yeah it's perfectly set up for when that happens!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sadmadglad For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    The drums in this beat are hard they got a lot of knock in them. I like the lead melody and instrument you used in the chorus section it really sets the vibe. The main melody is nice but it gets a lil repetitive I would suggest giving it some variation during the verse. Good work overall!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nizzynosleep For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I like the effects on that main melody for sure, nice vibe. I kind of wish there was one harder sounding snare to match with that more airy one you have. Something to think about maybe. Pretty nice overall though.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AugustusTheGreat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Not bad, pretty generic though. I like the effects on the main melody that waver some of the ending notes, but other than that the beat feels a bit too repetitive. Would be nice if it changed up in the 2nd half with a new melody or arrangement. Keep it up, you have the right idea and thanks for the feedback on mine!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogi Beatz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sadmadglad View Post
    Lotta room for vocals for sure. I think the beat is chill, cool main melody. With this kind of standalone beat it's hard to give feedback because it sounds like vocals belong on it first, else it feels a lil empty. But yeah it's perfectly set up for when that happens!

Thanks bro, seems like the general consensus is I left too much space haha. Hopefully that’ll get fixed like you said when an artist blesses the track

Thanks
    This is a nice beat man. I would suggest to mix it better by turning everything at 0 volume and then slowly bring up the drums and the rest of the sounds accordingly. That way the beat will have more punch. Otherwise it's a great arrangement. Keep it up.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dboybeatz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Love the low end on this, would great on the right system. First thing that jumped out at me for improvement like August said is that snare,it feels too small/weak , was expecting more trappy than that.

And don't worry about leaving too much space,it's a relatively short beat, you don't need a lot of change-ups. Good work and thanks for the feedback yesterday.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Prince Danny the One For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Every rapper would love to have a beat like this. A slow chilled professional beat, keep up that lit vibes!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DELUXE BEATS For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Not my style, but I agree with the consensus. Will fit a rapper perfectly when you find one to jump on it. I liked the gross beat parts around the 2 minute mark. That was a well timed change sir.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Straight2Vinyl For This Useful Post:

Thread Information