Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Nipsey Hussle x Roddy Ricch Type Beat | "Prolific" | Trap | Give Feed Get Feed 100%

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    192
    Thanked 89 Times in 89 Posts
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by dboybeatz View Post
    This is a nice beat man. I would suggest to mix it better by turning everything at 0 volume and then slowly bring up the drums and the rest of the sounds accordingly. That way the beat will have more punch. Otherwise it's a great arrangement. Keep it up.

    Man thanks for the quality feed feed I tried your tip on a more recent beat and it DEF helped. Preciate that a lot! Much respect !

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    192
    Thanked 89 Times in 89 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Danny the One View Post
    Love the low end on this, would great on the right system. First thing that jumped out at me for improvement like August said is that snare,it feels too small/weak , was expecting more trappy than that.

    And don't worry about leaving too much space,it's a relatively short beat, you don't need a lot of change-ups. Good work and thanks for the feedback yesterday.
    i just went back and listened you guys are right. My ear wanted to hear something more full come in at some point. I didn’t realize I used the same perc all the way thru! thank you for the quality feed

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    192
    Thanked 89 Times in 89 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustusTheGreat View Post
    I like the effects on that main melody for sure, nice vibe. I kind of wish there was one harder sounding snare to match with that more airy one you have. Something to think about maybe. Pretty nice overall though.
    ty for pointing that out! I didn’t hear it at first but I def do now! Got the kick to hit harder too. Much respect l!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    192
    Thanked 89 Times in 89 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustusTheGreat View Post
    I like the effects on that main melody for sure, nice vibe. I kind of wish there was one harder sounding snare to match with that more airy one you have. Something to think about maybe. Pretty nice overall though.

    Man an I appreciate this feed I went back and added that snare

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    192
    Thanked 89 Times in 89 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dboybeatz View Post
    This is a nice beat man. I would suggest to mix it better by turning everything at 0 volume and then slowly bring up the drums and the rest of the sounds accordingly. That way the beat will have more punch. Otherwise it's a great arrangement. Keep it up.

    i wanted to remember to come back and thank you personally for the tip I used it and it helped a lot g

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Love the visual first of all.. rip... the gating on the synth is cool. Mix sounds clean and I personally really love snares that sound like that. Reverbs sound good together. I would just add a little alternation, maybe reverse the melodies sometimes or something. Keep it up. Here's mine - 808 / Jazz / Groovy Beat - James Bond Dropped Some Acid REPLYING TO ALL FEEDBACK

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    192
    Thanked 89 Times in 89 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ihuntbears View Post
    Love the visual first of all.. rip... the gating on the synth is cool. Mix sounds clean and I personally really love snares that sound like that. Reverbs sound good together. I would just add a little alternation, maybe reverse the melodies sometimes or something. Keep it up. Here's mine - 808 / Jazz / Groovy Beat - James Bond Dropped Some Acid REPLYING TO ALL FEEDBACK
    Yeah I could add a lil more sauce, I left it kinda basic cuz its a quick 2 min track so I figured once an artist jumps on it you wouldn't even notice haha gonna check you out rn

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •