Newest Track "Water" F4F

808's are going crazy i like those slides, melody is very nice, i like dellay on that bell, i would like to hear stronger kick on this track, piano is awesome it is beside 808 my favorite part of the track.Just be strong and keep grinding man, great beat!
Please check my track here :
YouTube

im only about 10 secs in and im already loving that 808 slideeeeee. drippppppy. yeah I agree tho I would have eq'd that low end diffently its a lil muddy on the low end and make it punch more w a crazy 808 line like this i wanted to hear that kick cut thru the mix and kick me right in the face lol. Good work nothing else to critique here..

would appreciate your listen and feedback when you some time on my latest drop here

The sliding bass is really cool sounding. The synths/keyboards have a nice mellow feeling too. Pretty nice vibes. I have to agree with LLtheKing that that kick could cut through harder. Sounds a little muffled or something. Cool melodies though.

My beat. Nature- RETURNING ALL FEEDBACK

This is cool I can definitely relate to the water vibe that's what kept me interested! I guess you could use some more realistic keys and as the others said the kick could be a bit punchier although this works.

I like the panned 808 rolls on this. Pretty unique. My only small note is that the piano sounds a bit stock. Otherwise it's a dope beat. Here's my latest if you have time:

YouTube

Back