[NEW] Travis Scott Type Beat - Haze [Feedback 4 Feedback]

Pretty sick, not too much to be critical of here. Would be super dope if you threw in a whole beat change Sicko Mode-style at some point. Maybe boost the highs more across the whole track.

Checked out some of your other beats and they're pretty hot too, I'll be keeping an eye out for you

Sounds pretty slick to me like always. The melody could maybe be slightly brighter, but everything hits really nicely. The drums definitely knock. Nice beat.

Pretty sick, not too much to be critical of here. Would be super dope if you threw in a whole beat change Sicko Mode-style at some point. Maybe boost the highs more across the whole track.

Checked out some of your other beats and they're pretty hot too, I'll be keeping an eye out for you

Thanks a lot!

completely nailed the travis scott feel, this is fya really love the sound selection fr. drums going hard as mf aswell, nothing bad to say great track again.

completely nailed the travis scott feel, this is fya really love the sound selection fr. drums going hard as mf aswell, nothing bad to say great track again.

Yes Indeed those drums are very impressive really stood out for me wow!

Im digging that sample bro. This is definitely Travis Scott vibe all the way. I like the way that you had the high pitch 808 delays throughout the beat. It was nice! I feel the sample itself should have more mass in the beat. It seems like the mix is nice but you may want to master it for it to be on a commercial level BUT you definitely got the talent and skill man, keep growing and producing!

Im digging that sample bro. This is definitely Travis Scott vibe all the way. I like the way that you had the high pitch 808 delays throughout the beat. It was nice! I feel the sample itself should have more mass in the beat. It seems like the mix is nice but you may want to master it for it to be on a commercial level BUT you definitely got the talent and skill man, keep growing and producing!
Thanks a lot for the feedback!

Woohaa that kick is banging! how did you get it to cut through the mix like that ?

Super dope beat!

Thanks for the feedback!

This track is so dope man! I have nothing to criticise about this track haha!
Mixing and punch to the kick are perfect. Keep up the good work G!

- DROG Beats

Back