New trapper #bassgod f4f

StevieHooper

WHATS GOOD FELLOW PRODUCERS,

IM BACK WiTH ANOTHER TRAPPER! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK, DROP A LINK AND I RETURN THE FAVOR AS USUAL! #BASSGOD

I like the tone of the bass.. its prob a little too loud though.. would sound very shakey when turned up loud. I like the arrangement.. there's some frequencies in the mid/upper midrange that are kind of hurting my ears.. could use some looking into. The track as a whole is pretty standard... meaning it's not that unique to me, but it's a sellable completed beat so you got that.

Check out my latest: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...c/check-out-my-new-beat-remix-contest-501695/

Pretty dope man! However, you got way too much limiting going on IMO. This thing is squashed like a cigarette butt. IMO, you should drop some more stuff out more often. It will really make that sub more interesting. Otherwise, I like it. Keep up the good shizzle.

Be careful with that kick being overbearing. But the ideas you are portraying are dope. I'm definitely feelin this beat. I love the use of symbols. Mixing wise everything is pretty solid. The basses aren't conflicting from what I can hear and you can hear everything within the mix. I don't really hear anything fighting for dominance within the song so definitely a good job there. I definitely feel you bro keep it up!

Oohhhh hell yeah this goes hard af. I like the snare you used. It's a little lower than a lot of other snares in trap beats but it works really well, makes the beat really intense. You've got a follow and a like from me bro.

Feels like a mix between old school drums and new school style. Very different and unique. A creative rapper could kill it. props !

I like how this kicks in. The drums are heavy. I also like that synth that comes in at 1:08. Good trap beat.

dope....i think snare is pretty good but lacks a lil reverb, bass isnt bad...i think whistle synth needs a sawtooth wave in there, with but i really like this track bro...arrangement is pretty solid, a little bit tweaks gna and u got urself a hit

Whats good man listened in and I feel the drum patterns were dope liked the arrangement overall I feel your sound selection could be a bit better tho. Love the bass. Keep at my dude!

Back