New Trap Instrumental [F4F 100%]

anaujiram

Sup everyone

Im back with a new beat produce with Fl studio . Looking for feedback on the mix , composition and overall instrumental . Will return feed on your thread , soundcloud or YouTube as usual . Just trop your link

Thanks

I like the slow and slightly cinematic feel this has. The arrangement is good and sound selection is on point. If I had to fix anything, I might've made the snare a little bit quieter. I like the beat overall though - it sounds like a potential banger to me. Good Job.

Thanks for opinion !

Banger!
Background melody at 0:30 is shaking my head !
It's not "type trap beat" that's why I like it !
I want hear raps on this !

5!

I like the slow and slightly cinematic feel this has. The arrangement is good and sound selection is on point. If I had to fix anything, I might've made the snare a little bit quieter. I like the beat overall though - it sounds like a potential banger to me. Good Job.

Thanks mate preciate it

I like this beat because it still carries a modern feel without sounding like everything else. The low end is a little muddy but that can easily be fixed with EQ. I like the tape stop effects you used in the arrangement.

I like this beat because it still carries a modern feel without sounding like everything else. The low end is a little muddy but that can easily be fixed with EQ. I like the tape stop effects you used in the arrangement.

Thanks man preciate it bro

Back