New Trap Banger (f4f)

I'm rather an old school cat but I found your beat really firm sounding, altough you can turn up a bass a lil bit, as far as mix it sounds good too. Feed me back when I manage to make a thread, peace!

I'm rather an old school cat but I found your beat really firm sounding, altough you can turn up a bass a lil bit, as far as mix it sounds good too. Feed me back when I manage to make a thread, peace!

Thanks man , feed been return on your post.

Solid man. It hits the major points for a trap banger. As you know I don't make beats like his really but this is solid. I would have to say no offense though that there are a hundred other beats just like this out there so to stay fresh try and think outside the box to add something that makes this specifically an Anaujiram beat! Good work.

Solid man. It hits the major points for a trap banger. As you know I don't make beats like his really but this is solid. I would have to say no offense though that there are a hundred other beats just like this out there so to stay fresh try and think outside the box to add something that makes this specifically an Anaujiram beat! Good work.

Thanks for the advice..

Last edited:
liking this a lot i do agree with the comment re the drop tho i was expecting just a little more bass but apart from that this is solid and i really like it

I think its' nice , the lead is dope , the only thing im not feeling is the 1st drop into the verse, the bass is too thick ass well, doesn't have that hard hitting sub sound , sounds as if too much reverb is added on the track , outside of the mix , its' solid. Keep up the good work.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...f-zayotven-migos-type-trap-banger-1-a-451010/

Thanks man , the bass in the vesre gave me a hard time so i now where your coming from , thanks for your advice feed been return on your thread

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

liking this a lot i do agree with the comment re the drop tho i was expecting just a little more bass but apart from that this is solid and i really like it

Thanks man glad you like it

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Bump...

Last edited:
Congrads on your anniversary. The drums are crazy, especially the snare rolls. The bells are nice man, even when it switches to the pizzi. The worm lead is nice too, everything is dope man....Keep it up.
Would appreciate some FEEDBACK

whoa man, this could be something of significant power with a few little change ups to the melody instead of kinda repeating itself, try coming up with alternate versions of the same pizzi melody sound, and do the same for the string sound which it alternates with, just to really set things off man, the drums are ****ing awesome!! and I love the low strings, but I think they could be improved by just making the first note every second or 4th bar hit higher, to give it a higher sound spectrum, msg me if you want me to clarify what im saying here :D https://www.futureproducers.com/for...back/feed-feed-new-beat-mighty-dollar-450811/ check out my latest man!

Congrads on your anniversary. The drums are crazy, especially the snare rolls. The bells are nice man, even when it switches to the pizzi. The worm lead is nice too, everything is dope man....Keep it up.
Would appreciate some FEEDBACK

Thanks man preciate it , left you some feedback on your post .

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

whoa man, this could be something of significant power with a few little change ups to the melody instead of kinda repeating itself, try coming up with alternate versions of the same pizzi melody sound, and do the same for the string sound which it alternates with, just to really set things off man, the drums are ****ing awesome!! and I love the low strings, but I think they could be improved by just making the first note every second or 4th bar hit higher, to give it a higher sound spectrum, msg me if you want me to clarify what im saying here :D https://www.futureproducers.com/for...back/feed-feed-new-beat-mighty-dollar-450811/ check out my latest man!

Thanks bruh great advice , il try this in my next composition. left you feedback on your post

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Yeah sounds like a typical trap beat to me. It has very professional sounds. However, I think the mix could use some work as has been said before. I like the filtering and patterns though. Keep it up, and I would suggest a little more experimentation with originality so you can come up with a signature sound. Check me out when you get a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...back/new-track-kalex-f4f-451193/#post49666803

Thanks for comment , left you some feed on your post , dope stuff man.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

All feed been return!

Good track and nicely mixed. I would maybe change/slice up the string/key melody as it gets a bit samey by 3mins in, apart from that i like it :)

Back