Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Trap Banger (f4f)

Thanks

New Trap Banger (f4f)

Sign in to disable this ad
    Sup yall , been producing for a year today and this is my latest track made with fl studio 11, let me know what you think about this beat and i will return feed on your thread as usual.

Thanks!

Trap Beat Banger Prod by DBR - YouTube
    Last edited by anaujiram; 08-01-2013 at 10:15 AM.

Thanks
    This goes hard haha but I've heard so many beats that sound almost identical, try to mix it up and bring something new to the table and check out my beat too https://www.futureproducers.com/foru...ng-f4f-450919/

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by donny7337 View Post
    This goes hard haha but I've heard so many beats that sound almost identical, try to mix it up and bring something new to the table and check out my beat too https://www.futureproducers.com/foru...ng-f4f-450919/

Thanks for your honnest opinion , feed been return on your post.

bump...
    Last edited by anaujiram; 08-01-2013 at 03:57 PM.

Thanks
    I'm rather an old school cat but I found your beat really firm sounding, altough you can turn up a bass a lil bit, as far as mix it sounds good too. Feed me back when I manage to make a thread, peace!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by L.O.O.K. View Post
    I'm rather an old school cat but I found your beat really firm sounding, altough you can turn up a bass a lil bit, as far as mix it sounds good too. Feed me back when I manage to make a thread, peace!

Thanks man , feed been return on your post.

Thanks
    Solid man. It hits the major points for a trap banger. As you know I don't make beats like his really but this is solid. I would have to say no offense though that there are a hundred other beats just like this out there so to stay fresh try and think outside the box to add something that makes this specifically an Anaujiram beat! Good work.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzyDrewProductions View Post
    Solid man. It hits the major points for a trap banger. As you know I don't make beats like his really but this is solid. I would have to say no offense though that there are a hundred other beats just like this out there so to stay fresh try and think outside the box to add something that makes this specifically an Anaujiram beat! Good work.

Thanks for the advice..
    Last edited by anaujiram; 08-01-2013 at 11:55 PM.

Thanks
    I think its' nice , the lead is dope , the only thing im not feeling is the 1st drop into the verse, the bass is too thick ass well, doesn't have that hard hitting sub sound , sounds as if too much reverb is added on the track , outside of the mix , its' solid. Keep up the good work.

https://www.futureproducers.com/foru...er-1-a-451010/

Thanks
    liking this a lot i do agree with the comment re the drop tho i was expecting just a little more bass but apart from that this is solid and i really like it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoast 808 View Post
    I think its' nice , the lead is dope , the only thing im not feeling is the 1st drop into the verse, the bass is too thick ass well, doesn't have that hard hitting sub sound , sounds as if too much reverb is added on the track , outside of the mix , its' solid. Keep up the good work.

https://www.futureproducers.com/foru...er-1-a-451010/

Thanks man , the bass in the vesre gave me a hard time so i now where your coming from , thanks for your advice feed been return on your thread

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CalsOnAcid View Post
    liking this a lot i do agree with the comment re the drop tho i was expecting just a little more bass but apart from that this is solid and i really like it

Thanks man glad you like it

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Bump...
    Last edited by anaujiram; 08-03-2013 at 12:05 PM.

Thread Information