New Trap Banger (f4f)

This shit is hard as hell, the only thing I'm not really feeling is that filter running in the intro, and not a giant fan of the west coast lead in there either, though it doesn't sound horrible, just wouldn't have been my choice for this track. I actually think the bass is at a decent level, but I love that airy rumble so.. I get what people area saying though. It might not come through that well across all types of speakers. Overall I really like it bro. Keep em comin!

Just looking for some constructive feedback good or bad (F4F)

its nice...has that trap feel...all the elements...dont like that synth lead that comes in though...drums are cool...all the sound effects are interesting...good job, keep grinding.

return feedback here
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ough*-prod-@neimantyler-100%-feedback-451695/

Thanks man preciate it , left you some feed .

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

MAn you do this sound really really well. Got a full sub and your drum patterns are cool with a great place in the centre of the mix. I think with your production skills you could definitely end up developing your own sound and taking it to the next level though.
The beat is sick but someone did say it has been done before which isn't a bad thing but I just think with your kind of talents you could use them to get people mad for what YOU'RE about. Hard to word it properly but hope you get what I mean.

Check my latest if you can - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...back/dpat-touch-bass-cover-rework-f4f-451906/

Agree with you and i know what you mean , Thanks for talking the time to listen to my beats homie , just left you some feed.

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

This shit is hard as hell, the only thing I'm not really feeling is that filter running in the intro, and not a giant fan of the west coast lead in there either, though it doesn't sound horrible, just wouldn't have been my choice for this track. I actually think the bass is at a decent level, but I love that airy rumble so.. I get what people area saying though. It might not come through that well across all types of speakers. Overall I really like it bro. Keep em comin!

Just looking for some constructive feedback good or bad (F4F)

Thanks bro , left you some feed on your post.

---------- Post added 08-17-2013 at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-13-2013 at 10:48 AM ----------

bump...

Back