New Track - Nightmare - Deep Trap

Listened to ya latest track I like the idea you was going for it has a grime vibe feel to it but I don't know if ya new to music production but I get that vibe from this beat and thats not a bad thing. I feel like your drums sounds beginnerish they are not that interesting pattern wise and the drum selection could be better but I do think the hi-hats are dope. I say work on your drum patterns try creating interesting drum patterns that have bounce and hit hard and try finding some good drums samples theres plenty of good free and paid for ones online just look around once you improve ya drums I think your stuff will sound a lot better.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Nightmare - Travis Scott x Denzel Curry (Dark) Type Beat [F4F]

Thanks for the feedback! I have been playing around with FL studio since late 2017 so i am fairly new to production.

I still use the FL Studio default drums that i EQ heavily in the low frequency cause i like deep kicks. But yeah ill be working on my skills and probably updating projects as i go :)

I got a Neuro/Hardstylish projects on its way soon! Really hope to get some feedback on that :)

Thank you very much!

Back