New producer using random objects for original samples!!!

BeatsConcrete

Beats Concrete
Hey all, been lurking a while but it's time to brace myself for some feedback. I'm very new at this (only a couple of beats made so far) but would love some feedback to improve. For some reason, one day I decided that making a beat out of a packet of balloons would be a fun idea lol (baloonening). From there I have used a 2 litre growler jug (jug music) and a 6 pack of local beers (not quite finished yet, maybe later today) anyways feedback would be appreciated and returned! Beats Concrete | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Your music is pretty damn unique, I like it, because you are doing something different, and you're being original. keep up the good work

Cheers heaps man! That's kinda the idea. Reinventing the wheel ain't always a bad thing lol. Im out about to play a gig at the moment. (bass player) will check out Ur Rao's when I'm back home!

Cheers man. Dude. Love Ur shit. Nice flow, good vocal tone. Very chill. That freestyle too. Dope. Ur welcome to rap over any of my beats anytime if you want. No charge. Just spit. Happy to customise too. (cuts, drops, maybe rearranging, it's all learning and experience for me) I won't be offended if you don't wanna lol. I know it's some pretty weird/possibly weak shit right now lol.

Hell yeah dude, and you know I might have to take you up on that offer because that beat you have called ballooning has a really nice bounce to it. If you are fine with it I think I might rap on it.

Back