New Orchestral Trap Beat (F4F 100%)

I really like the drum pattern and the brass sound, i think you should turn up the synth or strings in the background, i could barely hear it but they sounded good when the LP was on. The bass is very low, its so low on the octave that it might be stretching the 808 sample a little too much and it is losing some attack. Overall it did sound hard and i think u could give it more boom in the mix. Nice job.

Check me out, thanks.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...hayes-flip-somebody-needs-get-one-f4f-450488/

Last edited:
@ chefboyrbeez Thanks mate , very dope track you have here , i rate it 5 star , Thanks for comment !

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

I really like the drum pattern and the brass sound, i think you should turn up the synth or strings in the background, i could barely hear it but they sounded good when the LP was on. The bass is very low, its so low on the octave that it might be stretching the 808 sample a little too much and it is losing some attack. Overall it did sound hard and i think u could give it more boom in the mix. Nice job.

Check me out, thanks.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...hayes-flip-somebody-needs-get-one-f4f-450488/

Thanks for your advice very helpful , il work on that , feed been return to.

Last edited:
DANG THIS BANGS! I was really impressed. One thing though: my ear was just begging for more bass. I'd squish it and bring it up an octave or something along those lines.

P.S. those trumpets gave me goosebumps haha

you need to mixed it more. but its good i like trap! thank you;)

This beat is dope bro I like how you did the kicks the orchestra hits is on point and the brass Good Work!

i expected more when it dropped... that clap was too weak in my opinion.. filter effects were good though.. keep at it..

DANG THIS BANGS! I was really impressed. One thing though: my ear was just begging for more bass. I'd squish it and bring it up an octave or something along those lines.

P.S. those trumpets gave me goosebumps haha

Thanks mate , appreciate your feedback.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

you need to mixed it more. but its good i like trap! thank you;)

Thanks man !

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

This beat is dope bro I like how you did the kicks the orchestra hits is on point and the brass Good Work!

Thanks bro preciate it

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

i expected more when it dropped... that clap was too weak in my opinion.. filter effects were good though.. keep at it..

Thanks...

Bump...

Last edited:
Keep up the good work!

Thanks man , preciate it

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Straight Street Vibe very CHiiiiiill. Hits/brass are wicked cool. Keeper Her Up!

Thanks homie , preciate your feedback

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

wow, very much a cinematic approach here man, it feels like something id hear in a game intro or a movie score! awesome work all round though man! love the drums and the hi hats, 808s im assuming? awesome job of the mixing too man, bringing the sounds back just hovering in the background then BAM,, ****ing awesome layout man! https://www.futureproducers.com/for...d-new-beat-mighty-dollar-450811/#post49664852 check me out when you can please!

Thanks man , i do use some 808 in it , diddnt though it sound like a movie or video game but i know what you mean , Thanks for your advice to , feed been return on your thread btw .

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Nice dark theme! I'm digging the brass just sounds right. I'd turn the pizzi that u got in the background and make sound more upfront. Nice beat

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...new-beat-la-familia-all-feed-returned-450750/

Thanks for your advice mate , feed been return ..

the master could be a little mor even yahurd. Dope concept but it don't feel that wide. Layer some snares on the clap and slapm some 808sub on that

Back