NEW MIX "WhiteBoy"--gHost {f4f}

At 1:06 the vocals are not as loud as the vocals before that. Unless that was intentional I would turn them up a bit just to make it stick it out or turn down the vocals before it. The track is dope though I'd give it an 8 out of 10 good stuff

I think this was quite dope bro, the first thing on my mind is the vocal sound like it has a little to much reverb or i think maybe what im missing is more vocal in the center/present - dope beat aswell

Thanks bro always great feedback. Flow/delivery mad crazy. You produce and peform right? The mix is clear and crisp and vocals are perfectly places. Drums are hitting hard out my minitors. Dope track bro, i cant crticize anything you know what you are doing fasho..keep me updated bro

man you got some dope ass ish going here man...damn...i would def say the vocals need to be up more in the mix...start by leveling everything volume wise...then work you compression in on the vocals to balance out the mix...there seems to be a lack in the mid high to high frequency range...but you flow and delivery is very spot on..just need to hear what your saying more..cuz its kinda lost in the mix..check me man

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...tc/dredge-up-all-night-long-f4f-100-a-489478/

Good job, I've enjoyed it. That reverb thing on vocals is ok in my opinion, though the vocals could be louder in some points. I don't know if it's my speakers' fault but I kinda feel like your vocals could use some de-essing. Anyway, nicely done.

Last edited:
Back