NEW MIX! "feelin' lonely"--gHost F4F

Yo man this joint is niiice... One thing tho that is really holding u back is the mixing... Ur voice gets lost.. If you want i can mix a few tracks for u and u will be able to really let this ish pop off... I would love to mix the track named " white boy " for you... Pm me if your interested

nice work here. like we spoke about i agree with vato22 about your voice getting lost at some parts. but overall i like that track alot. keep up the work :cheers:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here is a thread to my beat. Please leave constructive criticism or a comment in the thread

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...l-gain-16k-plays-like-my-other-beat-485106/2/

Also my beat "futuristic flow" just surpassed 16,300 plays :victory:

follow me on
twitter: https://twitter.com/joeyjeff
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/joeyjeffproductions

the beat got that futuristic vibe, gotta love it. rapping is ok too. the only negative point is the chorus, don't liked it that much

This sound very good man . The wistle lead is dope af breh . Flawless composition and mix . Any download link were i can cop that?

Anyway great track overall and keep up the good work fam . Also thanks for the feed on my thread.

This sound very good man . The wistle lead is dope af breh . Flawless composition and mix . Any download link were i can cop that?

Anyway great track overall and keep up the good work fam . Also thanks for the feed on my thread.

thanx for the feedback ..much appreciated...i will have a download link after final mix and master

This track should be a lesson for other artists who post on here. You are rapping in the key of the instrumental, your timing is great and your lyrics deal with more than just sex, drugs and money. I saw a post on another thread earlier saying, "..hip hop is horrible right now..", to which I replied, "If you think hip hop sucks right now then you are listening to the wrong stuff." This is the right stuff. This is out-of-the-box creativity and it is what hip hop is all about, being unique. Send me a PM when you distribute this song because I will download/purchase a copy.

As far as the mix goes, not too much that sticks out at the moment. However, IMO the lead vocal in the chorus gets a little muddy. This could be masking from the delay effect. Other than that, dope song! Keep it up bro.

This is fire. You are going to go a long way pumping music out like this. Whats even better is you oown 100% everything. Joint is on repeat. obviously this is not the final mix. The vocal mix sounds very good with the amount of dynamics i hear. Maybe tweak the lows and mids during the chorus. This is dope my friend, you have a banga. I would hop on this joint and i dont say that often..Great job...Rick

i love your flow on the beat.
the rapping was tight but the hook felt sorta weak.
Your vocal presence and delivery was on point.
Dope track

@uncle dutch thanx for taking the time to listen, after a few posts that I have seen, you say a lot of the same things that I say, so I know you know what your talking about..thats why I asked you to listen for me..bcuz I knew ur feedback would be the real deal..much appreciated
@rickpolo and thank you for the feedback as well, I always make sure I hear what you have to say, ur one of the ones that I actually follow personally on here..thanks a lot brother
@fo11 thanks for listening and thanx for the feedback..much appreciated. I will use any criticism as a positive to further develop myself as an artist..thank you

Nice work. I like the rapping. on the chorus the voice is not upfront enough. the mix is not clear at this point. You could work on this. else i like the overal vibe, nice idea, nice voice. i enjoyed listening to it. so this is a well done song! like it better then some chart songs! i would take this over many other songs!

Thanks so much for your feedback! I'm here to return the favor :-)

This is dope man - I really like the layered vocals! I was not expecting them at all when they came in and I LOVED it! The beat, mix, vocals, everything sound awesome! I dig the hook, melody, etc... I could just sit here and mention everything in the beat and tell you how I loved it, but let's just say - THIS IS HOT!

Keep it up brother!

Nice work. I like the rapping. on the chorus the voice is not upfront enough. the mix is not clear at this point. You could work on this. else i like the overal vibe, nice idea, nice voice. i enjoyed listening to it. so this is a well done song! like it better then some chart songs! i would take this over many other songs!

wow that was a helluva compliment..i really appreciate you listening and thanks for the tip i'm trying to get it right before I let it out..

Thanks so much for your feedback! I'm here to return the favor :-)

This is dope man - I really like the layered vocals! I was not expecting them at all when they came in and I LOVED it! The beat, mix, vocals, everything sound awesome! I dig the hook, melody, etc... I could just sit here and mention everything in the beat and tell you how I loved it, but let's just say - THIS IS HOT!

Keep it up brother!
this has a lot meaning to me as its coming from you ..your beats are commercial radio ready on point everyday..so I take what you say very seriously..thank you for taking the time to listen

Dope shit man,I could see Kid Cudi adding a dope hook to this. Did you Rap over this, if so dope flow bro. I really ****s with this shit right here. Catchy song, Keep up the good work

The beat is cool, definitely complements the rapping. I'm not too huge on the singing, and I feel the song could do without out but thats just my opinion. I'm also not a fan of the lyrics but thats just me (not that im a fan of the sex/drugs/money shit). Mix is solid, your delivery is great, but it's just not my style. You're talented my dude, keep it up

Last edited:
dope tune! the vocal levels could vary, depending on your audio source. but the track is clear and clean nonetheless. very easy to enjoy. props!

Back