[NEW] Meek Mill x Travis Scott Type Beat - Havoc (Feedback 4 Feedback)

The vibe is awesome, the melody is great, sound selection is on point and the arrangement is sick. Only thing I would maybe change is the snare. Really sick beat overall

sounds very mainstream, which is a good thing. the bassline is very dope. i'd bet someone would buy it this beat. i feel like it'll sound slightly better if you take some low end out of that snare.

drop some feedback here when you get the chance. much appreciated.

Man, you don't need any feedback on this lol. Overall sounds very polished and professional. Good melody, idk if that's sampled or not, but the bass was the strongest part of the beat imo. Snare selection was ok but I would went with something different(like the snare used in the Rick Ross song "I'm Not a Star" for example). Good work as usual bro!

Man, you don't need any feedback on this lol. Overall sounds very polished and professional. Good melody, idk if that's sampled or not, but the bass was the strongest part of the beat imo. Snare selection was ok but I would went with something different(like the snare used in the Rick Ross song "I'm Not a Star" for example). Good work as usual bro!
Thanks a lot appreciate it!

That gated melody is absolute heater! Drums are hard and they create a good bounce. Low end is rich and full! Percs are probably the most favorite particle of the track, they sound so unique and saucy! This beat is a madness, i just subbed!

Tis a banger sir. No real feedback needed haha. You did a great job on this one mix is thumping, drums bang, 808 is crazy. Dope visuals too. i can see what they mean about the snare. As sharper snare would be cool too but I don’t see anything bad about the current snare.

Would appreciate would feedback on my new track here. Been really trynna work on my mixing and drums.

Back