[NEW] Mac Miller x Kehlani Type Beat - About Us (Prod. by The Thrillz) [F4F]!

The Thrillz

www.thethrillz.com
Sup guys we are back with a new beat and I think this is our best work so far. Let me know what you think any feedback is welcome!

Also make sure to subscribe to our youtube channel more beats coming soon.

Our website is now online, visit us at: www.thethrillz.com

Drop your link bellow!

Yeah beautiful sounds bro.. I love the extra background effects you have added in there, the voxes are beautiful. That bridge at ~1:25 fit beautifully. And the slowed down vibe at 2:15.. A lot of gorgeous textures in this one.. Honestly quite inspiring.. Makes me want to take this approach more in my own way on my next track.. Thanks for that..

Any feedback you wouldn't mind giving on my latest release here would be appreciated:
A Toast to the King

Hey brother,

Have you ever heard of adult swim's after hours tune, this reminds me of that rated R audience scene here, how you've set up your bass line in tune with your vocal here works well. The mix sounds well put together, overall not a bad track.

Nice job.

I was just listening to some of Mac's shit a few days a few days I can def picture him flowing on something like this it fits his style perfectly. Great Job man keep it up!

Bro I'm loving this one! Got some great chords going on. Love the lead for real. This has got a nice chill and smoking vibe. I could see mac miller or maybe even geazy going over this for sure. Keep this shit up man. Been following you for a while, always dropping dope shit!

I feel like I should be at a reefer party rolling up a blunt while smoking one with this in the background, the room hotboxed af, and I'm so high I'm seeing fine chicks everywhere but they're real and really there. That's how clean this beat is.

I feel like I should be at a reefer party rolling up a blunt while smoking one with this in the background, the room hotboxed af, and I'm so high I'm seeing fine chicks everywhere but they're real and really there. That's how clean this beat is.

Back