[NEW] Joyner Lucas Type Beat - Sinner [Feedback 4 Feedback]

I really like that looping sci fi lead sound. Wasn't a huge fan of the sound choice for the chords, but that's just me as I've never liked that sort of timbre. This is really solid work though overall sir. Well done.

I'd appreciate any feedback on one of mine as well. Cheers man. YouTube

Hi, nice work
too long for me but i'm beginning to think that only my beats last 1:40/50 maximum ahah
anyway it' my personal op.
HH are very good, snare is perfect
would appreciate a feedback on mine, too, thanks!

Hi, nice work
too long for me but i'm beginning to think that only my beats last 1:40/50 maximum ahah
anyway it' my personal op.
HH are very good, snare is perfect
would appreciate a feedback on mine, too, thanks!

Lol. I always appreciate when a critique is followed up by a moment of clarity. Nice post man.

Cool intro on this one, really like that synth you've used. 808 hits like hell when it comes in, sounds great on my headphones. The drums are nice and crisp as well and I really like the bass switch up around 1:30. Also worth noting that this is one of the few 'rapper-type' beats that actually lives up to it - could definitely hear Joyner on this. Nice work bro.

I really like that looping sci fi lead sound. Wasn't a huge fan of the sound choice for the chords, but that's just me as I've never liked that sort of timbre. This is really solid work though overall sir. Well done.

I'd appreciate any feedback on one of mine as well. Cheers man. YouTube
Thanks fam!

I love the watery vibe you created using the synth lead and chords..really tight atmosphere. Drums were mixed well and it didn't take away from the melody. Honestly don't have any criticism here man.

Cool intro on this one, really like that synth you've used. 808 hits like hell when it comes in, sounds great on my headphones. The drums are nice and crisp as well and I really like the bass switch up around 1:30. Also worth noting that this is one of the few 'rapper-type' beats that actually lives up to it - could definitely hear Joyner on this. Nice work bro.
Appreciate it bro!

You need to cut some low frequencies from melodies to make 808 stand out more and to make it sound cleaner. Otherwise melodies are heat, i really like sound selection you made, great beat!

Back