New J Cole type beat "Cry" (Feedback For Feedback)

Simple and calming. I like this. I feel like the Kick is dominating the mix just by a small amount though. But thats just my opinion. I also like how you switched up the beat by changing the pitch. I love to do that in my own beats. It adds a whole new dimension to the same song.

Great job man :victory:

I like slow, but this is really slow.. don't even think it's the tempo itself that makes it feel that slow to me, it's the hats dragging it along, i'd put in some variations in the hats so you can get it more flowing but still remain at the same speed, but that's just my opinion.. About the drums i'd say they are to close to the listener, compared to the rest of the sounds that sound farther away, they don't seem to be in the same space as eachother which makes it sound less as a whole. If you would manage to this, it would be a beat i would listen to, cause i understand the idea, it's just the balance i'm missing..

Would a appreciate a little feedback (or like/subscribe) on my latest mix to;) :

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-and-scratching/my-first-official-mix-516084/

Really like the concept of this beat man.
If you double layer the sample, and eq one layer, you can really bring out that bass line in the sample.
Or, you could also program your own.
Other than that, I think this is really dope man. I like the video edit too, adds to the vibe of the beat.

Check out my latest beat: Freddie Gibbs Type Beat (inspired by Piñata)

Back