New Instrumental -- Feedback will be returned asap

Everything is too loud and the synths sound too muddy due to the low ends. I think you have some pretty dope ideas that needs a little polishing mixing wise. The beat reminds me of The Knife, which is dope

feedback on this please Goodbye [F4F]

Pretty cool man , sounds familiar but also original, different to the norm . I like the main part , the synth line lost me a bit when it changed but maybe just me

Yeah, the actual melodies and drum patterns are pretty good, this just needs some mixing and instrumentation tweaks. The synths could maybe have a more interesting sound to make it more dynamic. Using effects could help that out. But overall, someone else said just lowering the synths a bit so the drums can come through would be important for a hip hop instrumental.

Here is my beat.

F4F - Mac Miller

Honestly, musically I can see the vision and I think its cool the timing of some the instrumentation isn't quite there just yet but man is the vision there. You got potential man keep it up and of course mixing is something that you can work on but we all need work in that area so I wouldn't worry to much about that comes with time. BTW just curious that website you're using what do you think of it?

Can you check me out when you get the chance?
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-and-receive-feedback-/rap-chill-rap-boom-bap-trap-dirty-south-etc/boss-sp-202-roland-sp-404sx-jam-549661/#post50103077

Last edited:
Back