*NEW Hip-Hop beat* Need feedback! (F4F 100%)

MikeModo

Producer
Hey,

Back with another, any feedback is useful feedback!
Do you like the hook?
Anything you would change?

Post your song, and I will return with feedback!
Thanks,
MikeModo

Last edited:
Pretty good man. I think the work with the sample and flip is pretty solid but I'm not really digging the drum sounds. They sound like stock samples and don't have a very unique character. Overall, it's nice though, good work.

I like this man! The vibe is really nice, and the sample work is sick. Things kept changing so it kept me interested. I agree that some other drums would give a lot more life to this beat, also a bass line would be sick on this. I like the hook it's a nice sample. Overall, good stuff man! Keep it up!! Check out my newest track, it's my first shot at an EDM beat! Let me know what you think! Thank you! https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/electronic-dance-beat-f4f-100%25-conspicuous-vitality-448942/

Thanks for the feedback everyone I will try working with the drum kit a little.
Working on returning everyone's feedback now.
Thanks,
MikeModo.

NEW BEAT (Feedback will be given back)

oops didnt mean to post this here

Last edited:
I would second adding some more bass to this track, something subtle and punchy would be nice. I don't mind most of the drums but the snare in particular could use changing. Good work though fam keep it up, you've been improving a lot.

Back