New Epic electronic hip hop beat F4F

Really liked the beat. Makes me wanna move from the chair :-D
Listen to my song (preview) of my upcoming house track summer, and tell me what you think of it! Comment my post here to get F4F.
Moonciz - Summer - YouTube

I have no idea what you meant by comment my post here or whatever but I dunno what I can really say about the song you posted. It was 34 seconds long so I cant critique much but I will say that the mix seemed a little sloppy. Maybe add some claps for the crowd to get into during the second half of it. A lot of house music nowadays is based on crowd participation shit so anything they can clap to or chant along with add it people love it

I have no idea what you meant by comment my post here or whatever but I dunno what I can really say about the song you posted. It was 34 seconds long so I cant critique much but I will say that the mix seemed a little sloppy. Maybe add some claps for the crowd to get into during the second half of it. A lot of house music nowadays is based on crowd participation shit so anything they can clap to or chant along with add it people love it
Yeh, It's a preview as It says in the post I made. ;-) And ye, thanks for the tip! :-D

Back