[NEW] Eminem x Joyner Lucas Type Beat - Collapse [Feedback 4 Feedback]

Yo! First off, appreciate the feedback on "Beef."

Secondly, this really grew on me, actually, and I think because of the bass line. I don't know, but it was just so smooth under there tying it all together. As that went on, the overall beat hit me. I can definitely see Eminem on this, especially near the 2:15 mark when you break it down a bit. This is fly. I actually prefer music that has to grow on me (and is what I aim for myself, to a certain extent). To me, it means the person is reaching outside of the box. While you call this a "type" beat, this feels unique to me.

Keep up the great work, y'all!
Appreciate it, we glad you liked it!

Very good bass/808. Can definately Joyner going ham on this. mix was very good and the drums sounds were high quality.

While this beat is excellent and sounds very professional I think that adding a countermelody, or even just moving the main melody up or down octave, would add some more variation and take this beat to the next level. Good shit.

Old school piano beat, feed for feed

The Thrillz. Ya'll killed this. It's so groovy. That 808 slide is wicked and the melody is so haunting, yet addictive. The bouncy feel is 100% a vibe. The video art is also super dope; The dynamics compliment the song big time. I can def hear Em or Joyner on this since it's crazy and versatile. Excellent work

Last edited:
Back