New Chop n Bop f4f

very cool man, you switched up the mood nicely. Transitions could possibly benefit from some reverse crashes to juice it up.. Nice work though!

Nice beat. The drums are nice. I don't think it's really repetitive because you used a sample and this beat is pretty short. Also the mix is good. Nice work. ;)

i think it might be a little heavy on the low end, but overall not a bad beat at all. a little repetitive on the "eyyy" chops the change ups are a nice, would try to work them in a little more.

Great beat fam , those chop are dope . I think it could use more switch up but with vocal on top of it should be fine . Mix sound clean and drum are banging as well . Great work all around keep up that good work and thanks for the feed on my thread b .

I felt like more transition elements could've been used in certain parts, but otherwise, I liked it when you did add transition or "switch it up" elements. Overall, pretty fun beat.

I get what you were going for, but I feel that it's a bit too choppy, maybe the tempo is just a little bit too quick.. who knows,,,

advice I can give is : after you have finished chopping the sample. Place them on your pad or wtv technique you use.

Copy and paste it 4 times...

One - for the original that you will keep to find/create your loops

Two - To keep your chops and play with the bass of the sample - [low pass filter]

three - to keep the mid + hi to play with the chop of the sample without having the bass. "example, the vocal chop you use at every snare" [hi pass filter]

four - To keep the hi of the sample, if you want to add FX here and there created with the "Hi" chop of the sample. [hi pass filter]

this will make your chops less apparent and less straight forward and you have will more flexibility when finding multiple ways to play with the sample ! obviously you don't need to do that for every beat.

I like the beat ideas, but I find the chops too robotic

good luck !

Wasn't really feeling this one, the bass sounds like its a bit in the way of the kick. The chops were cool the vibe just didn't grab me.

Feedback?

This is nice bro.. Really good work on the drums and the sample also the mix sounds clean to me. keep it up
Greetz

Back