New chill Dark Trap f4f

this is dope AF homie..I love the progressive style...the build up to the big hook...and then the drop down to the verses...nice filter work or automation whatever that was...the mix sounds good to me...nice chord decisions as well..if I had to criticize, I would mention something maybe like messing with the velocity of the drums so they don't sound so flat line and little more organic...but that is obviously a personal preference...otherwise...dope as shit bro..I'm about to sub matter fact

Love that heavy synth you used for the bass, the chord progression is very dope too. The pen hats are panned too much imo, also would've a picked another snare. The standout part about this beat is the arrangement though, the way it progresses gets you very hyped and that's the main thing, creating a mood which you did in excellent manner. Great work man !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know your opinion, I'd be highly interested to hear what you have to say, here's a link !

I'M BACK ! Gotham x Droppecy Collab F4F Guaranteed

I really like the feel of this. Only constructive I have is really more of a personal thing which is in a song like this that is very open feeling, I like more bass.

Mine is kind of different, kind of hella different maybe. I think maybe the treble could go down a touch and bass up a touch but I am happy with it otherwise. Give me a f4f if you got time.

89's Horror Science Fiction Trap Extravaganza on your squad

Yeah that' a hot track man.. Agree'd with Aliencraft on the feedback and criticism, you caught a sub/follow from here too.

This is dope the way the track builds up is nice & I like the synth you used in the hook, only thing I would say needs adjusting is the kick its a lil to light in my opinion but other than that the tracks dope great work.

Check out my youtube.Hail Caesar Beats
- YouTube

Back