[NEW] Bryson Tiller x Phora Type Beat - Slow Down [Feedback 4 Feedback]

This beat is super clean this is deffo a vibe the style suits so many r&b artist and even rappers. I dig the arrangement on this one this is perfect for those nice slow sensual/emotional r&b/trapsoul tracks as usual great work on the production and mixing you guys know this already & thanks for the feedback.

i feel the vibes on this beat. really nice work on the mixing and sound selection. that reverse sample adds a lot of atmosphere in the track. my only critic is that the beat sounds a bit repetitive and slow, but most r&b beats are like that. nothing bad to say about this beat, nice production!

This beat is super clean this is deffo a vibe the style suits so many r&b artist and even rappers. I dig the arrangement on this one this is perfect for those nice slow sensual/emotional r&b/trapsoul tracks as usual great work on the production and mixing you guys know this already & thanks for the feedback.
Thanks Hail!

i feel the vibes on this beat. really nice work on the mixing and sound selection. that reverse sample adds a lot of atmosphere in the track. my only critic is that the beat sounds a bit repetitive and slow, but most r&b beats are like that. nothing bad to say about this beat, nice production!
Appreciate it!

very smooth bro, mix is A1. Any feedback i could have is turn down the kick a couple baby hairs, its a little overpowering on my speakers at least. good shit man.

peep my latest post and leave some critical feedback if you have a min!

I thought I replied to this already.... track is dope.....the track is relaxing and I can vibe to it. dig it!

Last edited:
Great intro. Really sets the mood and I love the tone of the bass and everything. The drums are great when they finally come in as well. Smoooot shit. Def could hear a female vocalist over this killing it. Great track honestly.

Love that intro, I am almost positive I've heard it before. I kept hearing some kind of plucky intro thing along with it.. Joyner Lucas comes to mind, and or I think I heard a rap song on Soundcloud some years ago that utilized it as well, or something incredibly similar. I only mention it cause it's bugging me incredibly that I'm not remembering, not saying you're biting. :)

The beat is dope bro, what can I say? Clean af, great diversity. The flow is wonderful. I love the vibes, that fluttery vocal-y element in the background of the drops is GREAT, that was a nice touch. I'm happy you're still going at it bro(s) cause you guys got some killer beats. Very professional sounding.

If you could return some feed it would be appreciated.

My latest, always appreciate your guys' input:
Thankful..

Back