New boombap beat! Would like feedback

Did you pan the rhodes/flute sound to the left? I love the beat but that's the only thing bothering me!!

Reminds me of the "They Reminisce" beat that used to be on 2k street hahaha

I didn’t notice the panning but I also didn’t listen in headphones but I think you did a good job. Arrangement and mix are crisp. And the sample flip was nice. My only thing was the intro. That sample startled me. Came in a little abruptly and loud I would maybe fade it in so it isn’t so sharp of a start up. But good work otherwise.

Diff genre but music is music. Would appreciate your feedback on my new track here.

Over sound wise, this sounded pretty good. I think you did a nice job picking this sample and flipping it. The beat sounds super up beat and melodically I think you did a really good job.
Volume wise, the only thing I think that I would change is the kick. It seemed a little too over the top, especially when the kick cuts out and we hear what I'm assuming are the original drums on the sample. In comparison, it makes the kick sound hella loud to me.

Overall, this was dope. Nice work. If you would check out my thread and leave some feedback, I would greatly appreciate it.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ck-piano-beat-long-while-553086/#post50114348

Overall Sound: Really dope vibe bro, I can bob my head to this. I feel like you could switch up the melody a bit more to add interest throughout.
Mixing: Soudns solid overall. the kick could have a little more bump in it, probably a tiny EQ boost around 100hz.
Volume levels: turn down the melody just a tad? thats really just my personal taste, it could work either way.

Good job man, i like it. Leave me some feedback: YouTube

Back