New beats on website ! www.chefgoyar-d.com

Sounds crisp and smooth. Maybe its the compression. The tracks sound really good in my headphones. I'm trying to get to that level. Good job.

Sounds crisp and smooth. Maybe its the compression. The tracks sound really good in my headphones. I'm trying to get to that level. Good job.

yooo much love man! thanks for the kind words.. just keep practicing and you'll get there. Its really about mixing properly and eqing and what not. Lemme kno if you ever need some tips !

yooo much love man! thanks for the kind words.. just keep practicing and you'll get there. Its really about mixing properly and eqing and what not. Lemme kno if you ever need some tips !

No problem. I posted some beats for review but no replies yet. I'll get there. I'm just trying to get good first lol. Trying to get my workflow down and what not. Drums are my biggest weakness. Lately I just been sampling drum breaks and warping them. So frustrating sometimes. I just want it all to fall in line naturally and marvel at the fact I made something that sounds so good.

Back