[New beat] Rottamies - Rustle

Reverb on the drums (especially on the clap/rimshot) and the neuro bass in the background sound really great. Actually which reverb VST did you use for that?

I think I would work more on intro and make more movement to it to keep track going, for example by adding some transition like reversed crash/open hi-hat.

I like the section from 2:53, the vocal fits in really nice and I wonder if it could be go in different variations throughout whole track, I think the song could benefit from that.

If you'd like to check my track and let me know what do you think - that would be much appreciated:

'Brute Force' - new trap track after break - looking forward to your feedback

This sound very industrial with all that percussion. Got quite a lot of different sounds throughout which gives it depth and that vocal bit really catches me :berzerk:. Just like vamorda said ^ i would have defiantly liked to hear more of that in the track. The little bell/chime melody on the outro sounds real nice too had some variation from its prevoius use. This is unique stuff though, has its own flavour.

(F4F) Effix - Quality Of Life (HIP HOP/ BOOM BAP/ CHILLED TYPE INSTRUMENTAL)

Back