New Beat - Open Up - F4F

Kohie

Constructive feedback always welcome. I'll be doing the same when I drop feed.

As always drop links so I can return the feed.

Thanks for listening.

I like that sample. I like the chops and progression you did on it. Drums were nice too. They not extravagant, but they carry the track along.

Mostly, I like the chop selection and progression though. The only thing I have a problem with the ending. It's so abrupt, I'd like to have heard you play with some of those sample slices, and let the beat glide out some kinda way. But overall, nice track fam.

Let me know what you think of my latest! https://www.futureproducers.com/for...tc/f4f-much-more-instrumental-lyrickz-523088/

I like that sample. I like the chops and progression you did on it. Drums were nice too. They not extravagant, but they carry the track along.

Mostly, I like the chop selection and progression though. The only thing I have a problem with the ending. It's so abrupt, I'd like to have heard you play with some of those sample slices, and let the beat glide out some kinda way. But overall, nice track fam.

Let me know what you think of my latest! https://www.futureproducers.com/for...tc/f4f-much-more-instrumental-lyrickz-523088/

Appreciate the feedback homie. What would make the drums more "extravagant"? Haha you talking in terms of pattern or sounds used?

Yeah I did that on purpose. I usually just put a verse and chorus in my beats and then call it since it's usually looped with some switch ups here and there.

Getting back at your link now.

The sample is on point, Drums on point but maybe have a stronger snare. Overall, I love the beat. Gives me Freddie Joachim flavor

This is me and my homies snippet let me know what you think!
https://soundcloud.com/blessedbeofficial/blessed-be-snippet-ft-luci-captive-unmixed

Appreciate the feed. I actually brought the snare/clap down a bit. Thought it was a lil too "loud" for the track. Had to look up who Freddie Joachim was, but he dope lol thanks for the drop.

Listening to your track now...

Doesn't sound bad for not being mixed, but if you're gonna put stuff out on the internet, I feel like you gotta make sure the product is right/at least close to final you know?
The vocals could def use some double ups and adlibs to emphasize certain parts of the track. Flows are nice though. Feeling both flows. It's a little hard to make out what the first dude's saying at times. Other than that nice track.

Yo man, I dropped some feedback on your soundcloud, dope stuff!

Would you mind giving me some feedback on my new song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNlLSEqM8sk

Saw it - appreciate it.

Listening to your track now...

I wasn't really feelin the beat when it first came in. Some of it sounded out of tune but when the vocals came in it didn't sound as bad. A different vibe with this one. Very different to anything else out there now for sure haha. The synth line bothers me a bit. Melodically it just doesn't sound right. Other than that I can dig it, dig the different vibe it has from what's usually out there. I think if you made it more melodically friendly it could work a lot better.

Last edited:
Thanks man haha I switched it up and layered some perc to go with the hi-hat pattern. Not sure why, just felt like trying something different.

Getting back at your link now..

Loved it as a whole but it did end a bit quick...

Bassline was nice, really got me feeling the track early on. The fill sounded quite real but at the same time didnt really sit well in with the rest of the mix (more when the beat comes back in than anything else). Hard thing to get right but you're more than halfway there man.

Great stuff!

Loved it as a whole but it did end a bit quick...

Bassline was nice, really got me feeling the track early on. The fill sounded quite real but at the same time didnt really sit well in with the rest of the mix (more when the beat comes back in than anything else). Hard thing to get right but you're more than halfway there man.

Great stuff!

Yeah I hear you on the quick ending. I'm working on that now lol seems like a lot of people have been mentioning that.

Appreciate the feed.

Drop a link if you want me to return the feed on any of your work.

Back