New Beat - Homecoming - F4F

Kohie

Lemme know what y'all think.

As always I will provide detailed feedback for those that do the same. Drop links y'all!

I like the sample cuts, kick&clap fits well together and like the calm hi-hat too. The ambient sounds fine, the other drums you chose sounds good. Main melody is pretty interesting. Mix is okay but think you might need a check on the overall master. Hope to help. Could you review this beat here i made?

I like the sample cuts, kick&clap fits well together and like the calm hi-hat too. The ambient sounds fine, the other drums you chose sounds good. Main melody is pretty interesting. Mix is okay but think you might need a check on the overall master. Hope to help. Could you review this beat here i made?

What about the mix is off? If you could elaborate on that, I'd appreciate it.

Getting back at links now.

@Avora - I peeped your track on your soundcloud. This is cool man. I'm really digging it. It's got a unique sound which I like but it still sounds dope. The mix is a bit low overall - it could come up a bit.

Last edited:
Can deff also hear Jay on this track. Mix sounds good except the snare sounds a little drowned out.

Return the feed? Criticism?

Can deff also hear Jay on this track. Mix sounds good except the snare sounds a little drowned out.

Return the feed? Criticism?

Appreciate the feed.

Listening to your track now...
This remix is tight. I haven't heard the original but the beat fits the acapella seamlessly. Really good job matching the vibe of the pella. The beats got a nice bounce to it. No complaints.

Back