new beat "5mins glad, 50mins sad" - F4F - returning all feedback!

i appreciate the different sounds you have used in this man its quite creative, would of been good to get a different melody in there somewhere imo though. i like the end no lie aswell keep grinding bro, any feedback on this would be great

Trippie redd x lil peep inspired beat - F4F
really nice man, i'm loving it. such dope ass vibes, feels like sad but hopeful about the future, lol. sounds mixed well, instruments are all good volume. i'd love to hear a rapper/singer on this!

also perfect choice for gif in background

very interesting sound you went for here. i like the percussion you used, adds a lot of character to the beat. the mixing isnt too bad either. my only criticism is that the melody is a bit repetitive, even with the beat change up at the end. overall not bad, keep it up!

very interesting sound you went for here. i like the percussion you used, adds a lot of character to the beat. the mixing isnt too bad either. my only criticism is that the melody is a bit repetitive, even with the beat change up at the end. overall not bad, keep it up!

thanks homie, appreciate it. :)

Ayee I like the beat! Definitely, different and experimental. The melody repeats but that's okay! I liked the bass also. Very dope!

Back