New Ambient Instrumental With Relaxing Visuals To Set The Mood & Vibe - Feedback4Feed

Have you thought of adding drums to this track? I mean, you definitely made an ambient/relaxing instrumental. I just feel it could be taken to another level with some percussion. You have so many pretty sounds in this. I really like how it starts picking up at 3:35 with the lead. Nice work.

Here is my latest sampled beat: Beautifully Chilled Sampled Beat (Feed For Feed)

What do you think?

Thanks for watching, i was really trying to leave drums out so it would be more of a film score for a movie that was leading to something. I appreciate your feedback and will check you out now.

Not really a hip hop track, but it could be if there were some drums or maybe a poetic MC. But with that being said, you have some really nice ambient pad work going on here. I enjoyed the entire thing while I was paying my bills lol. Very smooth and chill! Good work! The video was nice too, gave me an "Enter the Void" type vibe.

Check my track if you get the chance? It's also kinda of ambient, but with more distortion involved:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../new-experimental-lo-fi-beat-f4f-100%-482515/

Last edited:
Daaamn, nice dude! Feel like the ambient genre is exploited by people looking to put in little work in defense of the song being "simple" or "chill", but you obviously went for a vibe and got it. I really like this. Enjoyed the synths you used, they all blend in really well with one another.

Return feed here? - https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../experimental-hip-hop-beat-f4f-100%-482030/2/

Thanks man! Yeah i agree that there is a thin line between chill, ambient and being lazy. That wasn't the case here I simply felt it was "right" and didn't try to over produce this one. Thank you for seeing that because I always put the work in. Thanks so much for listening and I will definitely check out your music now.

Have you thought of adding drums to this track? I mean, you definitely made an ambient/relaxing instrumental. I just feel it could be taken to another level with some percussion. You have so many pretty sounds in this. I really like how it starts picking up at 3:35 with the lead. Nice work.

Here is my latest sampled beat: Beautifully Chilled Sampled Beat (Feed For Feed)

What do you think?

Didn't want drums to keep it more of of a mood kind of piece. Thanks for listening and will return the feedback!

Back