New 808 Banger ALL FEED RETURNED 100%

What's good everyone? Please come check my newest track called "Don't Kill My Vibe" and let me know what you think.

Listen Here
SoundClick artist: Nothing But Hits Entertainment - page with MP3 music downloads

For any artists interested in leasing it's $5 until 10/21 and then $20 thereafter.
For any fans it's $1.99 to download

Download Here
https://www.soundclick.com/paypal/default.cfm?songid=12944455&bandid=1064932

Or Email: NothingButHitsEnt@gmail.com and I will send you an invoice to pay through Paypal and then email you the track.

Yo nice job. I like the panning effect when the 808's went out. I think that the main melody got too repetitive though. Try adding separate sound to compliment the melody and I think you could really make this into a banger!

I definitely like the energy in this beat. I like the drums a lot, and also like the synth line you have going throughout the song. At times it does get a beat repetitive though and change in the chords might be cool. Also, volume wise it sounded a bit harsh at times.

The 808 is dope and so are the drums in general, but the melody is kind of repetitive and the synth that it is played on is kind of off putting.

Nice work man - the beat is cool with a very solid vibe for someone like Lil Wayne. I don't mind the synth sound that plays the main melody but I think it can come down in the mix a touch and the 808 can come up in the mix. It'll not only help to counter balance the mid frequencies of the synth lead but it's just a common thing in this style to have that 808 HUUUUGE. lol. I also think the claps and 'hey' sounds can come up a touch in the mix. They do a good job of keeping the track moving forward and I think people would like even more of them!

Really great work - keep it up! I look forward to hearing more!

Please return the feed when you can: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...irty-south-etc/talk-2-much-[f4f-100%]-488756/

Cheers!

Nice stuff.
But the mix could be better I think.
Like the panning effect of the beat.
It makes it interesting.
Anyway keep up workin!

I can dig it, 808's are real nice. Kind of repetitive but that's just how Hip Hop and its sub genres are. I think it could use maybe another instrument or atleast a melodic switch up. Good Job Over all.

The beat is pretty simple but its still a banger!
But to me the 808 seems like its not enough bang.Also the pitch of it seemed off tune.
I would say you should add more instruments just to make it more interesting.
The mix was decent but not that great.You got potential ,just keep at it and you'll be too dope.

dope mix bro, i feel like all the instruments spoke through the mix clearly, the only thing i didn't like about the track was that the melody didnt change much and there weren't any accompanying instruments to thicken the mix, was digging the 808's though all in all it was a good mix keep it up

Simple melody, however that doesn't mean it's bad. Definetely a banger. Could use some change-ups, though bro. Keep doing what you're doing

I like this one. Nice snare and hi hat pattern, it gave the beat some flavor. Nice effect with the filters, panning, etc. The only thing I say change is to add like a 'switch up' to the melody, or do like others have said and add something else to it. Other than that, its all good. Keep up the good work!

Back