Never Right (WIP) F4F

I'm super bummed about the delay of my response, sorry about that! (Didn't get the notification).

Thanks a ton for checking this out and the feedback here is helpful. I'm going to apply and work on the mix as noted. Responding to your track now!

Sounds dope. The thing I would change is the snare, try using different snare/clap or simply try to Eq this snare. Also you need to work on the mix the drums and the bass need to stand out also you need to remove the low freq of the melodies so the bass can cut through the mix. Keep grindin

Check our latest beat:
[NEW] Eminem x Joyner Lucas Type Beat - Collapse [Feedback 4 Feedback]

Also very sorry about my delayed reply here. Thanks for checking this out and for your feedback as well! I agree with you both and will work on the mix more to even out the frequencies. I can definitely hear that.

Also checking out your track now!

Nice sound selection I really like the sounds and melodies imo the snare/clap sounds fine to me but I agree with the Thrillz about the mixing as the Thrillz said EQ out any unwanted frequencies on your sounds so it cleans up the muddy low ends you don't need.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Travis Scott x Jazz Cartier (Alternative Hip-Hop/Trap) [F4F]

Back