Never Really Miss You [F4F]

Kohie

Finally got around to finishing this up. Lemme know what y'all think.

As always drop links so I can return the feed.

Thanks!

The voice sample sounds too loud at the beginning. It's pretty disturbing unfortunately. I think you can decrease the volume of that part. When all the instruments are playing it's better but still too loud. The synth are very nice and when all the your instruments are playing in the same time on the chorus it's dope. The part around 3:10 is very cool too. The overall mixing sounds not perfect unfortunately, but the beat itself is really great you did a great job. ;)

Check my last beat:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...th-trap-beat-higher-feedback-feedback-532946/

The voice sample sounds too loud at the beginning. It's pretty disturbing unfortunately. I think you can decrease the volume of that part. When all the instruments are playing it's better but still too loud. The synth are very nice and when all the your instruments are playing in the same time on the chorus it's dope. The part around 3:10 is very cool too. The overall mixing sounds not perfect unfortunately, but the beat itself is really great you did a great job. ;)

Check my last beat:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...th-trap-beat-higher-feedback-feedback-532946/

Hmm haha I've heard varying things about the mix. Might be different systems ppl are listening to them on. Still working on getting a clean mix across all platforms, but I do appreciate the feed.

Getting back at your link now...

Hmm haha I've heard varying things about the mix. Might be different systems ppl are listening to them on. Still working on getting a clean mix across all platforms, but I do appreciate the feed.

Getting back at your link now...

I listened your beat with my Sony headset. I think the mixing is still the hardest part when we make a beat. And personally it's absolutely not my favorite part, everytime I just want to compose and go to the next beat. :D

I listened your beat with my Sony headset. I think the mixing is still the hardest part when we make a beat. And personally it's absolutely not my favorite part, everytime I just want to compose and go to the next beat. :D

Yeah for sure I feel you on that. I used to hate mixing haha but I think I've found a new appreciation for it in the process of beat making. It helps bring your tracks alive.

Back